Established in 2016, Zero Waste Malaysia (ZWM) is a non-profit organisation and community group based in Malaysia advocating for sustainable development and aiming to increase the local community’s awareness in sustainable living.
A zero waste lifestyle is a way of life that minimizes the general waste footprint and embraces circular economy by challenging conventional methods to reduce waste generation and utilizing waste as input materials.
ZWM encourages everyone to shift our mindsets from the current take-make-dispose culture, practice environmentally-responsible habits and get out creative juices flowing to realize the reusability potential of ‘wastes’.
Join ZWM during Wild Months as they bring you inspiring talks and workshops!
- Journey to Zero Waste lifestyle
- Waste-to-treasure: Upcycled Tote Bag Workshop
- Waste-to-treasure: Homemade Multi-purpose Cleaner Workshop
- Waste-to-treasure: Homemade Body Scrub Workshop
- Documentary Screening on how we can protect Mother Earth together
- Beach Clean-up Day