Ours resorts in Morocco
From bustling medinas to beautiful beaches, Morocco is an experience unlike no other
- Great for adventurous family holidays
- Explore lively Arabic markets and souks
- Relax in shaded riads and peaceful saunas
- Stay in a palm grove on the outskirts of Marrakech
- See spectacular desert landscapes
With its vibrant mix of Arabic, European and African influences, Morocco is full of amazing experiences. Whether you’re exploring the vibrant souks of Marrakech or riding a camel through the desert with your kids, this dreamy destination is great for adventurous city breaks and family-friendly holidays.
Discover a symphony of colours and tastes in the labyrinthine alleyways of the Essaouira Medina, with shops filled with spices, ceramics and silks. Introduce your little ones to scrumptious Moroccan snacks flavoured with saffron, cumin and cinnamon on a family holiday of discovery. Or, for a moment of tranquillity, retreat into the gentle heat of a traditional Moroccan sauna.
Morocco is blessed with deserts, waterfalls and beaches. To the north, enjoy family holidays by the beach overlooking the deep blue waters of the Strait of Gibraltar. To the east, explore towering sand dunes as far as the eye can see. To the west get lost in scenic riads, mountain bike through a palm grove or take up archery for an all-inclusive holiday full of adventure.
• Flying Time: 22 hours
• Time Difference: -7 hours
• Airport: Marrakesh Menara Airport
• Currency: Moroccan Dirham
• Best months to visit: Mar-May & Sep-Oct
• Well Known for: Berber, Arabian, European rich Culture influences
• Languages: Arabic and French