If you’re travelling to Bali to find your inner self, why not mix everything Indonesia has to offer from relaxing places, beautiful beaches and local culture for the experience that’ll keep you thriving long after you leave? Stop by Club Med Bali, a sanctuary for families and friends on the shores of Nusa Dua, and use this guide to help you find all the secrets you need to ride the next wave to the top.
The front of the resort along the Sri Lanka Wave. Just after your breakfast, take your board and enjoy a sunrise session before the resort gets up.
Uluwatu wave. Uluwatu is more than one of the world’s best surf breaks. It is also one of Bali’s most magnificent temples, Pura Uluwatu Temple.
Padang Padang wave. Padang Padang is known as the Balinese pipeline as it is very similar to Hawaii's very own pipeline.
The adults-only Zen pool surrounded by immaculate gardens.
The Club Med Spa by Mandara at the private quiet Pool.
- Agung Restaurant for Balinese and international delights with an elegant buffet-style dining experience.
- The Deck specialty restaurant where you can try local flavours, fresh seafood, perfectly prepared fish surrounded by sparkling pools.
- Local places on Bali Island such as Motel Mexicola for fish tacos.
The beach with views of the ocean, where you can enjoy a guided pilates session.
The pergola for a yoga session.
- UNIQUE rooftop bar, Bali's go-to spot for fun parties by the pool.
- Single Fin Bar, Uluwatu's hippest cliff-top bar.
- Kuta Beach, dancing with the sunset colors.
Ready to be immersed in the treasures of Bali? With so many activities here, we’ll be sure to show you that there is not one way to live any moment here.
This is your time to discover Club Med Bali, the perfect place to find balance between culture and well-being!