What you'll need:
- Paper rolls or A4 paper
- Printer (if you are using the template)
- Glue or adhesive tape
- Googly eyes
- Print the full template here. You can also print the blank template here, which you can draw the mouth and suckers as you like.
- Cut allow the dotted lines.
- Use glue to glue the tab in place.
- Curl the tentacles using a pair of scissors (young children will need help with this step).
- Glue on goggly eyes or you can also draw your own eyes if you want.
Here is the completed octopus